Raquel Holgado is an experienced, qualified and highly motivated personal trainer and fitness coach based in Sydney. With a focus on the Eastern suburbs, Sydney CBD and the Inner West, Raquel is dedicated to supporting people of all fitness levels to work towards a healthier lifestyle.
Raquel is driven and passionate about fitness, and believes in achieving overall fitness while having fun! She lives what she teaches, and regularly competes in swims, triathlons, duathlons and marathons. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
No matter how fit you are or what lifestyle requirements you have, Raquel will help you achieve your fitness goals and take steps towards healthier habits.
She aims to motivate you to not only work towards fitness, but to embrace an all-round healthier lifestyle. By setting new personal goals and challenges and stepping out of your comfort zone, you can be part of the fitness revolution and begin your journey towards health and happiness.
Raquel´s personal training business has always specialised in outdoor training and is an expert in this field. Her training sessions are some of the most popular outdoor running, swimming and bootcamp training sessions in Sydney Eastern Suburbs. She offers:
All of the products have been created and customized by Raquel Holgado to offer to the clients comfort, enjoyment and quality based on her fitness background.
COMPLETED RUNNING MARATHONS (42.2KM)
COMPLETED LONGEST SWIM (9km)
- Certificate IV (Personal Trainer) Fitness Australia
- Certificate III (Fitness Instructor) Fitness Australia
- Running Coach, Athletics Australia (highest qualification in Australia)
- Nutrition and Weight Management, Sydney, Australia
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety, Sydney, Australia
- Mental Health First Aid
- Working with Children Check
- Back Pain Certificate, Sydney, Australia
- Exercise and Nutrition for Type 1 Diabetes
- Personal Trainer (Level I and Level II) Fitness, Madrid, Spain
- Fitness Instructor, Barcelona, Spain
- Swimming Instructor, Barcelona, Spain
- Water Lifesaving, Barcelona, Spain
- Nutrition and Supplementation, Madrid, Spain
- Endurance Sports Certificate, European Madrid University, Spain
Interesting fact: Raquel’s resting heart rate is 38 beats.
Raquel’s hobbies: cooking, travelling, cinema, photography & video.
Raquel Holgado is a Member of Fitness Australia, Triathlon Australia & Athletics Australia
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Raquel has got to be one of the most motivated and upbeat people I have ever met. I value her input and encouragement. I have been training with Raquel 3 times per week for more than a year and I could not recommend Raquel highly enough as a personal trainer who achieves results! ”
“Since we train with Raquel we are constantly amazed by our improvement in fitness. Training with Raquel has become an important part of our lives. We see great results training with her, but more importantly we really enjoy her joyful and positive attitude".
“Raquel has got to be one of the most motivated and upbeat people I have ever met. I value her input and encouragement. I have been training with Raquel 3 times per week for more than a year and I could not recommend Raquel highly enough as a personal trainer who achieves results! "
“I had the pleasure of training with Raquel after my son was born. I found her to be a great motivator, fun to be around & extremely committed to fitness and nutrition and shares her knowledge and expertise openly."