20 Tips to lose weight
Did you start the year with the goal of losing weight and you cannot?
I´m giving you some ideas to make it happen.
- You must want to lose weight. Prepare your mind for it first.
- You must accept that you will have to change some of your habits. You cannot continue to follow those same patterns and expect to lose weight.
- You need to make some sacrifices (Give some things up).
- You need to stop putting on weight. The first step to losing weight is to stop putting it on.
- Eat the right foods. Cook more and eat out less.
- Stop or reduce eating the wrong foods (refined sugar, pastries, sodas, processed foods, etc.)
- Reduce portions.
- Exercise and keep yourself active.
- Drink more water
- Plan your meals and always have some options ready.
- Schedule your meals and try to stick to your plan instead of eating anytime.
- Don’t have temptations in your home or things that you shouldn’t eat.
- Walk more than driving or using public transport.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Meet your friends for a walk instead of a breakfast.
- Don’t be in a hurry and think of a long term.
- Don’t follow some of the strict or extreme diets but change and improve your habits little by little.
- Don’t give up if you are making efforts and you don´t see results. Results come with time, after weeks or months.
- Avoid excuses to eat things that you shouldn’t (birthdays, parties, Christmas, holiday periods, etc.)
- Try to not think of food all the time.
I hope these reminders help you.
If you need extra help, contact me anytime.